- What’s your shipping policy?We ship to domestic and international locations. We also offer free shipping for all domestic orders.
- Do you ship internationally?Absolutely! Our products are available to all.
- Do you have free shipping?We have free shipping for all domestic orders. And will be more than happy to ship to you internationally.
- Do you guys sell on Amazon?Yes we do, but recommend ordering through us for access to exclusive resources, guides and tools that can help reach your goals.
We also offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for all BuiltByStrength products purchased on Strength.com, though we’re pretty confident you’ll feel the difference once you try it.
- Can I return the product if it doesn’t work for me?Absolutely – we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all BuiltByStrength products purchased on Strength.com. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund on your order.
- Where are your products made?All BuiltByStrength products are developed and manufactured in the USA using domestic and international ingredients.
- Where are your ingredients sourced?We source our ingredients domestically and internationally. You can read more about our ingredients here. (link ingredient page).
- Where can I find a personal trainer?While Strength.com does not offer personal training services and individual personal trainers, we do suggest looking for local trainers in your area. Be sure to read reviews. Here are two websites that can help you find trainers in your area:
- Are your products safe for competition?Yes – all BuiltByStrength products are NSF Certified for Sport. This means they are 3rd party certified for quality and safety and contain NO banned substances.
More on NSF Certified for Sport:
If you use a dietary supplement that bears the NSF Certified for Sport® mark, you can be confident that its contents were thoroughly tested by one of the most respected certifiers in the world. With so many choices on the market, it pays to be cautious. Do your research and look for the Certified for Sport® mark on products.
In addition to lot-by-lot testing for over 272 athletic banned substances, products bearing the Certified for Sport® mark on package must be produced in a manufacturing facility that is inspected twice a year to comply with the U.S. FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements.
Label claims are verified and products are tested to verify formulation. The product is also tested for harmful levels of contaminants, such as heavy metals or fraudulent ingredients.
Certified for Sport® is the only independent third-party certification program recognized by MLB, the MLB Players Association, the NHL and the CFL. The MLB, NHL and CFL clubs are permitted to only provide and recommend products that are Certified for Sport®.
- How does your whey compare to other whey proteins?Our Whey is Grass-Fed, 100% natural and incredibly clean. Our formula only uses 7 ingredients (8 for the Belgian Chocolate) and is GMO Free, Gluten Free, Hormone Free, and NSF Certified for Sport.
It is 3rd party certified for quality and safety. It also mixes incredibly well and tastes delicious.
Looking at the other wheys on the market, here’s exactly how we stack up:• 95% are not NSF Certified for Sport, we are• 70% have more carbs per serving than us, we have 3g• 60% use artificial flavors, artificial ingredients or harmful sweeteners we are 100% natural• 40% have less protein per serving, we have 24g• 0% are made from grass-fed cows, we are