No-churn ice cream made with frozen bananas and protein powder so you can indulge without all the guilt. The amazing part about this recipe is that you can adapt it to make other ice cream flavors by simply swapping the peppermint extract for whatever other flavor you want! The options are endless! The is the easiest recipe we’ve come across and use it frequently to satisfy our sweet cravings.
- 1 Scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 cup granulated stevia
- 1/8 tsp mint extract
- small handful of spinach ( vitamins + natural green color!)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Slice frozen banana and throw it into a high speed blender or food processor.
- Add protein powder, milk, spinach and stevia. Blend until creamy.
- Fold chocolate chips into mixture.
- Scoop mixture into a bowl and eat immediately or freeze for an additional hour or two until ready to eat.
Tips: You can also add 1/2 ripe avocado for extra creaminess and green color and omit the spinach.