No bake protein bars, yes please!! This recipe is a staple in our house, and requires very few ingredients. Easy to mix, and you will only need one pot to heat up the top layer. Use your favorite nut butter and chocolate chips. We love using vanilla protein, but chocolate would be delicious too!
1/2 cup peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
1/2 cup honey
2/3 cup oats
2 and 1/2 scoops BuiltByStrength Grass-Fed Vanilla Protein
2 tbsp milk or water
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- First, add the peanut butter and honey to your pot. After you put ingredients in the pot, you can put it over a stove on low heat. Stir constantly until it’s thinned out. This should take 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add your protein powder. Stir until well blended.
- Add your oats. You may need to add a milk or water if the mixture seems too thick. Only add a tsp at a time until it reaches a consistency that is easy to mold but not too hard.
- Next put the mixture into a 9×9 glass dish and press it out into a square.
- Heat up your chocolate chips, and cover the top of your protein bars with chocolate.
- Place them in the freezer for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to harden. Once it feels solid, cut into squares.