Looking for a healthier holiday cookie you can enjoy daily? We made a few minor changes to a traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe by adding Vanilla Whey Protein, and using coconut sugar instead of refined white sugar. You can add white chocolate chips, sprinkles, M & M’s – whatever you desire to make it the perfect holiday treat.
1/2 cup organic unsalted butter
1 cup coconut sugar
1 cup plain low-fat greek yogurt
2 cups whole-wheat flour or gluten free all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
4 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
Handful of M & M’s
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and yogurt to mixture, blend well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and fold dough until evenly combined.
- Take 1 small scoop of dough and drop onto parchment paper. Cook for 8-12 minutes depending on your oven.